In January, Heather and I recorded a podcast that is part Mostly MN Music and part Women’s March Minnesota. (We are both involved in both organizations.) It is going to be on the radio in two parts on Saturday March 9 and Saturday March 16 from 2-3 pm. If you’re near Macalester College in St Paul, you can listen on the radio at 91.7 fm.
If aren’t in the listening range, and that will be most of you, you can listen live online on WMCN (same times). Or you can get the preview below. It includes music that we posted to the Women’s March Minnesota soundtrack – to play during the very cold march this year. We also were able to interview a number of local musicians. Here’s a list of which interviews will play on which days:
- Sarah Larsson of The Nightingale Trio
- Haley (Bonar)
- Corine Caouette, Pamela Laizure and Kim Mancini of the Black Widows
- Sam Stahlman from She Rock, She Rock
- Jenna Enemy of The Von Tramps
- Tina Schlieske (of Tina and the B Sides & Genital Panic)